Limitations and issues on Winbus chatroom for years and nobody listen to or fix them
Support  »  Requests  »  Limitations and issues on Winbus chatroom for years and nobody listen to or fix them

User
Posted: Mon, 20th Feb 2017 11:02 AM

Following issues which should be address asap.

1. Webcam on private message is not available.
2. When 2 users are on the mic the lager time brakes the comunication and u need to refresh in order to get audio again. This issue has been sent to TPL and he doesn't listen to anyone. The worst service I ever see.
3. Pasting links on a general chatroom shouldn't never be an option. It would be nice to make a filter so users who are sick in the mind can not send nude links from women or men. It should only be allowed through private messages. Lots of people dissappear 'cause of this threat.
4. Limitations from avatars and tatoes.
5. Lmitations on the amount of users in a chatroom.
6. After paying for the first time with that account u should be allow to see camera with no limitations.
7. I can not send a simple photo with uploading it to internet(subefotos, etc, etc). There isn't any option to send a private photo.
8. If you are not gonna fix all these issues please do not reply!!!!

Thanks in advance

Me comere a todo el que se ponga en mi camino. Grrrrrrrr
Administrator
Posted: Mon, 20th Feb 2017 12:58 PM

Seems like alot of opinion to me. We do not need to LIMIT anything, your room moderator is in control of the content you see. If you are unhappy with their moderation, you can choose another room.

File transfers, and private web cam options are however being implemented. You also have the option to disable tattoo's and avatars within the display preferences and main chat window.

User
Posted: Wed, 3rd May 2017 5:48 PM

HE COMPRADO COLOR Y YA SE TERMINA Y CASI NO HE PODIDO CONECTARME,POR FAVOR AYUDA