spam from a user
Support  »  Omg Help Me!  »  spam from a user

User
Posted: Fri, 1st Nov 2013 9:12 PM

some people are spammin at JADE AND AMIGOS ROOM. delinkis_hell_5 leaves , this dude uses the same nick with variations on the number, just like it used to be at yahoo rooms. he has been kicked out by jade and keeps coming back with same nick different number Rage.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\have gun will travel
User
Posted: Fri, 22nd May 2020 1:32 AM

Tambien podría ser que el denunciante, se hubiera inventado algo así, y solo, porque lo dice el o ella, ya es creible porque el usuario denunciado a creado cuentas legalmente y lo puede hacer, no hay problema en hacerla, pero, como dice Kris, compra una sala de pago y ahi, podras expulsar permanentemente al usuario que denuncias y de paso, al programador le vendrá bien para poder sostener este lugar tan po fabosh!

Shalom Jerusalem
Administrator
Posted: Sat, 2nd Nov 2013 6:24 PM

just put the user on ignore and ask the room creator change the room to be locked insted of being public to stop that user from coming in then if you want friends in just send them an invite

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X 3.00GHz (Haswell E) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA2011)r
Motherbored: Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011)r
Display: EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid @ 1920x1080r
Administrator
Posted: Sat, 2nd Nov 2013 9:12 PM

I have checked into this, located a ton of matching names (can only be a result of abuse) and removed their entire account set, so if they wish to continue annoying you they will need to go and resignup w/ captcha and activate more accounts

User
Posted: Wed, 13th Nov 2013 7:06 PM

lol Right On Lee