private rooms
Support  »  Requests  »  private rooms

User
Posted: Mon, 7th Oct 2013 7:10 AM

I think the choice of private rooms must be accessible only paying users, and those who do not pay should not have that option of private room

User
Posted: Thu, 27th Feb 2014 11:07 PM

I agree 100% with u lobo

User
Posted: Fri, 28th Feb 2014 8:49 AM

I do not think it's a good idea. If you remove this option, cause many problems

User
Posted: Fri, 28th Feb 2014 3:03 PM

Posted: Fri, 28th Feb 2014 3:21 PM

This will not be done anytime soon. there is so many thing that are in the works for users. 1 step at a time.

You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
Administrator
Posted: Fri, 28th Feb 2014 10:56 PM

Yes I have no plans to remove privacy control on free rooms at all.

User
Posted: Fri, 28th Feb 2014 10:58 PM

In my opinion, the service must give a program like this, is the free communication between people.
Then use each that one of makes of it should be obviously free, respecting the condition of the other users.
I do not think setting limits or boundaries to a space that has to be considered as essentially free is a good idea.
I think users should be aware of such use, but always from a free view.
Finally, if we start putting a limit that we need, another appear, and so on ...
If the condition of payment is imposed, there will be at least one less user here.
This should be a free service, thanks for making it possible!

User
Posted: Sat, 1st Mar 2014 11:02 AM

While the responsibility for what happens in a room is the creator of it. This should have the right to decide how far responsible for what happens within it. I think the only ones interested in that you can not close a gratita private room and place (which so far is the only way to prevent access to undesirable repeated) are precisely those people who are dedicated to annoy, if not directly to crime unsuitable links going. Again if the responsibility for what happens in a room is its creator. Even being free, this should have the right to have minimal control over the room and take the chance that no people bothering you in your room. Yes, there are some interested persons that there is no control or moderators and go from room to room to see how they can harm and disturb. These would like them to do and say whatever they want with impunity.

User
Posted: Sat, 1st Mar 2014 9:43 PM

Finally it's allways the same neverending story...
There are always two kind of users. The ones who are able to accept that this should be a free place, including the disavantages that this represents.
And the other ones... who insist trying to control everything, when these people are faced up to their own limits, they try to ban it.
I'm sure that the one who had this brilliant idea of introducing payment as condition to have use of private rooms, are the same ones who like making trouble.
We should not forget that this program doesn't have any option, to prevent or avoid people who enters a room whith bad intentions, you know what I mean.
The possibility of making a room private in this case, is the only protection users have. The Winbus creators, should better think about this problem and give us more solutions.
Anyway...it's almost perfect!
Congratulations,

Administrator
Posted: Tue, 8th Oct 2013 11:19 PM

great idea we keep this in mind thanks..

KriS

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X 3.00GHz (Haswell E) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA2011)r
Motherbored: Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011)r
Display: EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid @ 1920x1080r